The Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation will offer the classic OFZ PD-26241, PD-26238 and inflation IN-52005 on Wednesday
MOSCOW, May 16 (Reuters) – Russia’s Finance Ministry will hold three unlimited auctions on Wednesday, May 17, offering federal fixed-coupon bonds and inflation-linked bonds.
OFZ-PD 26241 with redemption on November 17, 2032 will be offered for the first auction in the amount of balances available for issue.
The agency will then offer OFZ-PD 26238 with a maturity date of May 15, 2041, also in terms of balances available for placement in said issue.
The last one will be a linker placement – OFZ-IN 52005 with a maturity date of May 11, 2033.
The Ministry of Finance has set the following rules for tomorrow’s practices:
– 12.00 – 12.30 – submission of bids for the PD-26241 placement auction;
– 13.30 – entry of the cut-off price for the issue of PD-26241;
– 13.30 – 14.00 – submitting bids to the auction for the placement of the PD-26238 issue;
– 15.00 – entry of the limit price of the PD-26238 issue;
– 15.00 – 15.30 – submitting bids to the auction for the placement of the issue of IN-52005;
– 16.30 – introduction of the limit price for the IN-52005 issue.
Applications for auctions can be submitted through the Moscow Stock Exchange or SPVB.