Hautes-Pyrénées: traffic prohibited on Saturday in the Gaves valley due to an administrative search
At the request of farmers in the sector who have suffered serious damages related to the presence of wild boars in the Lac des Gaves sector, an administrative search will be organized on Saturday 18 March from 8:30 to 13:00 in the following municipality:
– Lau-Balagnas, Saint-Savin, Adast, Pierrefitte-Nestalas, Ayris-Arbouix, Préchac, Beaucens and Villelongue.
By order of the Prefect of the Hautes-Pyrénées and the President of the Departmental Council, the following areas (map in annex 1) will be totally closed to traffic (pedestrians/cars/cycles):
– greenway from Pierrefitte Nestalas to Lau-Balagnas, to the right of the Chemin des Artigaux
– to the right of the RD 100/913 intersection (Ayros Arbouix road intersection;
– to the right of the municipal road, north access to Villelongue
– also closure of the 4 lanes of penetration on the RD 913.
The sector will be strictly forbidden to all traffic and to all presences, the area being strictly reserved for authorized persons within the joke.
The authorities ask for maximum compliance with these measures for safety reasons.